EMERALD CUT ANTIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING : MOOD RINGS COLOR MEANING.
Emerald Cut Antique Engagement Ring
- engagement ring
- A ring given by a man to a woman when they agree to marry
- a ring given and worn as a sign of betrothal
- Especially in Western cultures, an engagement ring is a ring indicating that the person wearing it is engaged to be married. In the United Kingdom, and North America, engagement rings are traditionally worn only by women, and rings can feature gemstones.
- The Engagement Ring (B?xt Üzüyü) is a full-length Azerbaijani comedy film released in 1991. The film plot is based on the same-titled novel by Azerbaijani writer Vagif Samadoghlu.
- emerald cut
- A diamond cut is a style or design guide used when shaping a diamond for polishing such as the Brilliant Cut. Cut does not refer to shape (pear, oval), but the symmetry, proportioning and polish of a diamond.
- (of a gem) Cut in a rectangular shape with stepped facets
- A square or rectangular-shaped diamond with cut corners. On the crown, there are three concentric rows of facets arranged around the table and, on the pavilion, there are three concentric rows arranged around the culet.
- A rectangular or square-shaped cut-cornered diamond. A step cut, it is favoured for diamonds and emeralds, when the principal purpose is to enhance colour rather than brilliance. It is also sometimes used to emphasize the absence of colour in diamonds. Shape
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
I photographed this engagement ring for the website portfolio.
This ring has further diamonds set on the sides. Ring just completed for a Rumour Jewellery client.